How do I find out my Gmail password?
In this content you will find the steps to reset your password if you have forgotten it. Your Google account is associated with many external accounts. So any how if you want to access all your accounts then you have to recover your Gmail password. Your Google accounts access many external accounts such as Gmail, Skype and You tube.
Steps to Change your Gmail password
- First of all Sign in to My Account.
- After that under “Sign-in & security,” choose Signing in to Google.
- Then select Password. If you find a prompt then sign in again, sign in.
- Enter your new Gmail password and then select Change Password.
Steps to Reset your password
- Follow the steps to recover your account password. You will be asked for few questions to confirm whether you are the right user of account or not. A confirmation link will be sent on your email in case if you don’t get an email then
- Check your spam or bulk mail folder
- Add email@example.com in your address book
- To request for another email, follow the given steps to recover your account.
- Check all the email addresses you might have used to sign up or sign in in to your account.
- Now choose a new password that you haven’t used with this account, Create a strong Gmail password related to your stuff so that you can remember it for long time.
Fix problems with your Gmail password
You can also take support from Gmail customer care service and support team.We provide help through the third party support team.You can reach us at on our toll free number or through the live chat with our technical experts.They will provide you all useful information for the Gmail password recovery and will give the service till the you setback all your problems. After resetting password you can operate your account smoothly, if you are still facing trouble to access your Gmail account then and can’t sign into your account then you can contact us. We are the helping hand of third party support team.